Milk Chocolate Swiss Miss Cheesecake + Milk Chocolate
* 3 milk chocolate (Swiss Miss envelopes)
* 4 packages cream cheese (softened)
* ½ cup chocolate cracker crumbs
* 1 cup sugar
* 3 tbsp. butter (melted)
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 4 eggs (room temperature)
* marshmallows (large size if desired)
1) First, preheat your oven to 325º F. Take a food processor and add one package at a time of chocolate graham crackers to crumble. You will need, at least 1 1/2 cups.
2) In a large bowl, begin adding the ingredients.
3) Add four packages of (soften) cream cheese, three Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate envelopes, one tablespoon of vanilla, and one cup of sugar to the mixing bowl. Mix with a blender on low speed. Adding one egg at a time with mixing in between each egg.
4) In a medium-size bowl, add your graham cracker crumbles with three tablespoons of melted butter. For faster results, you can melt your butter in the microwave.
5) Blend together with using a fork then press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake for three minutes and remove from oven.
6) Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust and bake for 55 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove from the oven, let cool then place in the fridge to cool completely and set for a minimum of three hours or longer.
7) While your cheesecake is in the refrigerator, make yourself and your family a yummy Milk Chocolate Milkshake by using one packet of the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate -Hot Chocolate Mix.