Hot Chocolate Puppy Chow
* 1 candy wafer (heaping cup white chocolate)
* 4 packets hot chocolate mix (Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate)
* 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
* 6 cups chex (Rice Cereal)
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 2 packets hot chocolate mix (Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate)
* 1 cup mini marshmallows
1) In a microwave safe bowl melt the white candy wafers on defrost for 30 seconds. Repeat until the wafers are almost fully melted.
2) Once they’re practically melted whisk in the vegetable oil. After it’s nice and smooth whisk in the hot chocolate mix.
3) Pour the hot chocolate mixture over 6 cups of rice Chex cereal and lightly stir until the cereal is evenly coated. Once covered evenly, pour the powdered sugar and hot chocolate mix into a small ziplock bag.
4) Shake the bag until the hot chocolate mix is evenly incorporated. Add the powdered sugar mixture to the bowl of coated cereal and stir slowly until each piece is coated evenly. Stir in mini marshmallows and Enjoy!