* 2 oz. Laird’s Applejack
* ¾ oz. grenadine (preferably homemade)
* ¾ oz. fresh squeezed juice from 1 lemon
* 1 dash Peychaud’s bitters
* lemon twist
1) Combine applejack, grenadine, lemon juice, and bitters in a cocktail shaker.
2) Fill shaker with ice and shake vigorously until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
3) Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
4) Squeeze lemon twist over surface of drink, skin-side-out to release fragrant oils.
5) Rub rim of glass with skin side of lemon twist and discard twist.
6) Serve immediately.