Cocoa Pudding Cake
* 1 cup Ultragrain All-Purpose Flour
* ½ cup granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
* ¼ tsp. salt
* ¾ cup reduced fat (2%) milk
* 2 tbsp. Pure Wesson Canola Oil
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 3 envelopes (0.55 oz. each) Swiss Miss Sensible Sweet Trade ; No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix
* 1 ¼ cup boiling water
* Reddi-wip Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl. Add milk, oil and vanilla; mix until blended and smooth.
2) Spoon batter into un-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Place cocoa mix in medium bowl. Add boiling water; mix well. Pour evenly over batter. Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
3) Cool cake 10 minutes. Serve warm with Reddi-wip.