* ½ cup plain yogurt
* 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1/8 tsp. sea salt
* ½ tsp. ground allspice
* 1 tbsp. lemon juice
* 300 grams chicken breast fillets, sliced into 3 x ½ -inch strips
* 1 tsp. canola oil
* 4 (6 inch) tortillas, warmed
* 80 grams cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
* 40 grams tomatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
* 5 grams parsley, finely chopped
* 1/8 tsp. paprika
* ¼ tsp. lemon zest
* 1 ½ tbsp. mango puree
* 2 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp. yogurt
* ½ tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
* 1 small clove garlic
1) Combine yogurt, garlic, pepper, salt, allspice and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well. Add chicken and marinate for at least 2 hours.
2) Heat oil in a pan. Sauté chicken for 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Divide into 4 portions; set aside.
3) Make the vegetable filling: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Divide into 4 portions; set aside.
4) Make the mango-garlic sauce: Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
5) To assemble: spoon 1 portion chicken and vegetable filling on a tortilla. Drizzle mango-garlic sauce on top. Fold sides of tortilla and secure with a toothpick or wrap shawarma in foil. Repeat with remaining ingredients.