No Bake Rocky Road Bars
* 2 ½ cups chocolate chips or chunks of your choice (use dark chocolate)
* 1/8 cup soft unsalted butter
* 2 tbsp. light corn syrup
* 2 ½ to 3 cups of mini marshmallows or regular sized marshmallows cut up into bite-sized pieces
* 2 cups biscuit broken into large chunks (use McVities Digestives)
* ½ cup nuts (use whole peanuts)
* ¼ cup extras or mix-ins (use white chocolate chunks or dried fruits, chocolate chunks, potato chips, etc.)
* ¾ cup chocolate chips of your choice, melted
1) In a double boiler, slowly melt chocolate and butter. Once melted, add corn syrup. Stir until combined then immediately take off the heat.
2) To the chocolate mix, add marshmallows, biscuits, nuts, and add-ins. Stir-well, making sure not to break too many things up.
3) Tip mix into a square or rectangular baking tin greased and lined with parchment paper. Even it out and top with reserved melted chocolate.
4) Place in the refrigerator to set for 1 hour or up to overnight. Once set, pull out of tin and cut into large, chunky servings.