Fudgy Peanut Butter Buttons
* 2/3 cup hot water
* 1 box (7.3 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix (10 packets per box)
* 2 cups Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
* ½ cup light corn syrup
* 3 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar, divided
* 4 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
* PAM Baking Spray
* 72 dark chocolate morsels
1) Combine water and cocoa mix in large bowl; whisk together until smooth. Stir in peanut butter and corn syrup. Add 2 cups of the confectioner’s sugar; blend. Stir in crushed vanilla wafers.
2) Spray large piece of waxed paper with baking spray. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture onto paper; set aside. Place the remaining 1 cup confectioner’s sugar in shallow dish. Roll each piece of chocolate in sugar; shape into balls. Press thumb into the center of each ball until slightly indented; place chocolate morsel in middle (tip side up).
3) Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store refrigerated in airtight container.