* 2 tbsp. soy sauce
* 1 tsp. sesame oil
* 1 tsp. sugar
* ½ kilo beef (use sirloin cut), sliced sukiyaki style
* 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
* 3 tbsp. butter
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 medium white onion, sliced thinly
* 1 medium carrot, julienned
* 1/3 cup bean sprouts (togue)
* 4 cups rice, steamed
* 4 medium eggs (for topping)
1) Combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Marinate beef in mixture for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
2) Heat oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Stir-fry garlic, onions, carrots, and togue for 2 to 3 minutes. Push vegetables to the side. Increase heat. Add beef; sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss everything together; stir-fry until beef is cooked. Season with salt, pepper, and sesame oil.
3) Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with beef mixture and eggs while hot. Serve immediately.