Hot Cocoa Banana Ice Cream
* 4 cups frozen sliced bananas (4 cups = about 5 bananas)
* 2 tbsps. reduced fat (2%) milk
* 3 envelopes (1.25 oz. each) Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation Hot Cocoa Mix
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
* chopped chocolate (optional)
1) Place bananas in large food processor bowl. Pulse until mixture is crumbly, about 5 minutes, scraping sides of bowl frequently. Add milk; pulse until smooth. Add hot cocoa mix; pulse until blended.
2) Serve immediately with Reddi-wip and chopped chocolate, if desired. To serve banana mixture later, transfer to freezer-safe container and freeze overnight or until mixture is firm. Let stand 10 minutes; scoop to serve.
* This recipe works best with ripe bananas. Slice and freeze ripe bananas in 1 cup portions. Once there are 4 cups, make this recipe for an easy dessert.If you don’t have a large food processor, divide recipe into batches for blending.
* Try making with Swiss Miss® Simply Dark Hot Cocoa Mix, if it is available in your area.
*For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.