Coconut Blood Orange Margaritas
* 2 oz. silver tequila
* 2 oz. blood orange juice
* 1.5 oz. crème de coco
* 1 oz. lime juice, or more to taste
* blood orange slices (for garnish)
* lime slices (for garnish)
1) In a cocktail shaker filled with ice combine tequila, blood orange juice, creme de coco and lime juice.
2) Shake until well combined and chilled.
3) Pour into a tumbler filled with ice and garnish with blood orange and lime slices.
4) Note: This is a sweet margarita, increase lime juice to 2 oz if you like more tang.