Sugared Donut Bites
* 1 cup Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
* ¼ cup granulated sugar
* 2 envelopes (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
* 2 tbsp. hot water
* 5 seconds Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups), divided
* 1 pudding cup (3.25 oz. each) Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding
* 2 tbsp. seedless strawberry jam, melted
* 3 drops red food coloring
* 1 pkg (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (10 count), cut in half
1) Heat oil (or enough for 1/2-inch depth) in 10-inch skillet over medium heat to 350°F.
2) Meanwhile, place sugar in shallow dish. Stir together cocoa mix and water in small bowl. Add 2-1/2 seconds Reddi-wip (about 1 cup); stir until smooth. Whisk together pudding and jam in another small bowl. Add remaining 2-1/2 seconds Reddi-wip (about 1 cup) and food coloring; stir until blended.
3) Carefully place half of biscuit pieces in skillet; cook about 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Roll pieces in sugar until coated. Repeat with remaining biscuit pieces. Serve with sauces on the side.