Spicy Mango Jalapeῆo Margarita
* 2 oz. Blanco Tequila
* 1 oz. Cointreau
* 1 to 2 oz. fresh lime juice (the juice of one lime)
* 4 oz. fresh mango juice
* fresh mango, diced large
* 2 small jalapeῆos
* limes for garnish
1) Char jalapeños on the grill or over a flame until blackened. Reserve one for garnish and slice the second removing the stem.
2) Rim a cocktail glass with lime and dip in Tajin seasoning, set aside.
3) In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add a few slices of charred jalapeño and a few chunks of fresh mango. Muddle well.
4) Add in tequila, lime juice, mango juice and shake until well chilled.
5) Pour into prepared cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
6) Garnish with a skewer of mango sprinkled with Tajin, your second charred jalapeño and a wheel of lime.