Ricotta and Olive Pasta
* 1 tbsp. sea salt
* 400 grams fusilli
* 1 cup prunes, sliced
* 3 tbsp. black olives, sliced
* ¼ cup olive oil
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* 2 cups ricotta cheese
* 1 cup olive oil
* ½ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt. Cook pasta according to package directions or until al dente.
2) Meanwhile, mix together prunes, olives and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Drain pasta and reserve ¼ cup pasta cooking water. Add ricotta cheese and prune mixture to hot pasta; toss to continue. Roughly tear arugula and toss into pasta. Add pasta water if pasta is too dry. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese is right before serving.