Choco Cherry Napoleons
* 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (1 sheet = ½ of 17.3 oz. package)
* 1 tbsp. Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix (from a 1 oz. packet)
* 2 pudding cups (4 oz. each) refrigerated Swiss Miss Creamy Milk Chocolate Pudding
* ½ cup cherry pie filling
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
1) Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Sprinkle with hot cocoa mix. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip equally into 6 rectangles. Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
3) Split each pastry in half crosswise. Set tops aside. Spread bottom layers with about 1 tablespoon chocolate pudding each. Top each with 2 to 3 cherries and a serving of Reddi-wip. Place top layers over Reddi-wip. Top with additional Reddi-wip, if desired. Serve immediately.