Bloody Mary Bar
* Old Bay Seasoning plus lemon wedge for rimming the glasses
* 3 cups high quality tomato juice
* ¾ tsp. dry dill weed
* ¾ tsp. white pepper
* ¾ tsp. celery seed
* 6 grinds smoked salt (or ¼ tsp. sea salt)
* 12 dashes Worcestershire sauce
* 12 dashes hot sauce
* 3 ounces Elixir juice (use 1 ounce hot pickle brine, 1 ounce olive juice from blue cheese stuffed olives and 1 ounce garlic pickle brine)
* juice from half a lemon
* 4 tsp. prepared horseradish
* 2 ounces Mezcal, per serving(12 ounces for all 6 servings)
* garnishes (see notes below)
* Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning on a plate. Rub glasses with lemon wedge and dip rim of glass into Old Bay seasoning to rim. Set aside.
(Make the Mix)
* In a quart size mason jar, add the remaining ingredients except for the Mezcal and garnishes. Replace lid and shake.
(Assemble the Cocktail)
* Fill a shaker with ice and pour about 6 ounces of mix and 2 ounces of Mezcal over the ice. Shake gently and pour unstrained into rimmed glass. Repeat with remaining cocktails. Garnish with celery, lemon wedge and remaining garnishes of your choice. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
* Serve Bloody Mary’s with a selection of garnishes such as crispy cooked thick cut bacon, pepperoni chunks, smoked gouda, mini hot dill pickles. garlic stuffed olives, blue cheese stuffed olives and marinated mozzarella. Place cups of garnish picks on the table so that guests can assemble their garnishes of choice.
* You could also prepare the picks ahead of time and create a variety of pre assembled garnish picks for your guests to choose from.
*Mix can be made ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.