* 1 kilo tiger prawns (sugpo)
* 1 cup heavy cream, divided
* 2 egg yolks (use medium sized eggs)
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1 tbsp. olive oil
* ¼ cup shallots (sibuyas tagalog), finely chopped
* ½ cup dry white wine
* ½ cup water
* ½ tsp. mustard
* ground black pepper
* ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
* 3 tbsp. parsley sprigs, finely chopped
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Butterfly the prawns and carefully remove the meat from the shells. Make sure to keep the heads and shells intact. Set aside meat and shells.
3) Mix together egg yolks and 1/2 cup cream in a bowl. Set aside.
4) Heat oil and butter in a heavy-bottomed pot. Add prawn meat and cook for 2 minutes or just until meat changes color to pink. Add shallots and cook until translucent. Add wine and water. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add remaining 1/2 cup cream and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add cheese; continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the cream and milk mixture, then add parsley.
6) Stuff the prawn shells with a generous amount of the prawn mixture. Place stuffed prawns on a baking sheet.
7) Bake the prawns for about 5 minutes or until heated through. You can also bake the prawns in batches in a turbo broiler set at 175°C. Serve hot.