Hot Chocolate Churro Bites
* 3 cups Pure Wesson Canola Oil
* 1 envelope (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
* 3 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
* 1 ¾ cup original baking mix
* 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
* ½ cup hot water
1) Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat to 375°F. Meanwhile, place cocoa mix and 2 tablespoons sugar in shallow dish; set aside.
2) Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar, baking mix, cocoa powder and cinnamon in medium bowl; stir in hot water until dough forms.
3) Scoop some dough with small cookie scoop (#100, 3/8 oz) and carefully drop into hot oil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until browned, turning carefully. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels. Roll bites in sugar mixture until coated. Repeat with remaining dough.