Chocolate Peppermint Mug Cakes
* PAM Original Non-Stick Cooking Spray
* 2 ¾ cups Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping, divided
* ¼ cup Egg Beaters Original
* ½ tsp. peppermint extract
* ½ cup devil’s food cake mix
* 1 envelope (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
* crushed candy cane (optional)
1) Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Whisk together 2 cups Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, peppermint extract and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
2) Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Whisk together remaining 3/4 cup Reddi-wip and hot cocoa mix in small bowl until blended; spoon half over each cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy, if desired.