Apple Crumble Pie
* 1 frozen pie crust (9-inch), thawed
* 1 can (21 oz. each) apple pie filling
* ½ cup all-purpose flour
* ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
* ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
* 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
* ½ cup cold Parkay Original stick ( ½ cup = 1 stick)
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
1) Preheat oven to 450°F. Pierce bottom and side of pie crust lightly with fork. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
2) Pour pie filling into baked pie crust; set aside. Mix flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Cut in Parkay with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over pie filling.
3) Bake 25 minutes or until juices are bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut into 8 slices to serve. Top with Reddi-wip, if desired.