* 1 (180 gram) pack dark chocolate buttons
* ½ cup brown sugar
* ¾ cup Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
* 2 large eggs
* 12 large Chocnut bars, crumbled
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp. water
* ¾ cup all-purpose flour
* ¼ tsp. baking soda, sifted
* ½ tsp. UFC salt
1) Preheat oven to 350◦F. Lightly grease baking pan with Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, melt chocolate in a double boiler. Set aside to cool slightly.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk brown sugar, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and eggs until well mixed and thick.
4) Add melted chocolate and choco-nut bars to the egg mixture. Whisk until well blended.
5) Add vanilla extract and water. Mix until combined.
6) Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
7) Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
Tip: To know if the brownies are done, insert a toothpick—it should come out clean!