* PAM Baking Spray
* 2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp. baking powder
* ½ tsp. salt
* ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
* 2 tbsp. Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
* 2 large eggs
* ¾ tsp. peppermint extract
* 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candies, divided (about 32 round candies)
* 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
* 3 envelopes (0.85 oz. each) Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
* 3 tbsp. reduced fat (2%) milk
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet with baking spray. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Beat butter, oil and sugar in large bowl on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and peppermint extract; beat on medium speed until blended. Reduce speed to low and beat in dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in 1/2 cup crushed candies.
2) Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a 9×2-inch rectangle on baking sheet. Bake 25 to 28 minutes, until lightly browned and firm around outside. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Cool logs 10 minutes and place on cutting board. Cut 1/2-inch thick slices and place cut-side down on baking sheet. Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes until dry and crisp, flipping halfway through. Cool on wire rack.
3) Meanwhile, whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa and milk in small bowl. Dip one end of each cookie in glaze and sprinkle evenly with remaining candy. Place cookies on wire rack until glaze is dried, about 20 minutes.