Chocolate Heart-Shaped Pancakes
* PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
* 2 cups original baking mix
* 4 envelopes (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
* 1 ½ cup reduced fat (2%) milk
* 2 eggs
* 3 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 tbsp. Parkay Original Spread-tub
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping, divided
1) Spray large skillet or griddle and two 5-inch heart-shaped metal cookie cutters with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
2) Meanwhile, whisk together baking mix, cocoa mix, milk and eggs in medium bowl until blended. Place cutters in skillet. Pour 1/4 cup batter into each cutter, spreading batter to edges. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles form on top. Carefully remove cutters; turn and cook until second side is done. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying cutters with cooking spray as needed. Keep pancakes warm.
3) Place marshmallows and Parkay in medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until marshmallows melt and mixture blends when stirred. Stir in 2-1/2 seconds Reddi-wip (about 1 cup). Top each pancake with 1 tablespoon sauce and a serving of Reddi-wip.