Chili Chocolate Truffles
* 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
* 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
* 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
* ½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
* 1 envelope (0.85 oz. each) Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
1) Place chocolate and butter in 8×8-inch microwave safe baking dish. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds.
2) Microwave heavy cream on HIGH 45 seconds; stir in chili powder and salt. Pour hot cream over chocolate and stir until melted and combined. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
3) Use a melon baller to scoop chocolate mixture and shape into 1-inch balls. Roll each truffle in cocoa. Serve truffles at room temperature.
Note: Powder free latex gloves will make for mess-free rolling.