Spider Web Cereal Treats
* 4 tbsp. butter
* 1 big Campfire Marshmallows
* 6 cups crisp rice cereal
* 8 ounces dark chocolate, melted (can use chocolate chips or candy melts)
* 4 ounces white chocolate, melted (can use white chocolate chips or candy melts)
1) Place butter and marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds until marshmallows are puffed and melty. Watch carefully so they do not overflow in the microwave.
2) Stir until smooth and butter is melted. Add in cereal and stir to coat. Pour into a buttered 9×9 inch baking dish.
3) Pour melted dark chocolate over cereal treats and spread with a spatula. Allow to cool and set for several minutes.
4) Cut treats into squares. Transfer melted white chocolate to zip top bag and snip a very small piece off of one of the corners. Pipe on spider webs. Allow chocolate to set before serving.