Red Velvet No Bake Cheescake
* 16 double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed into crumbs
* 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
* 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
* ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
* 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
* 1 tsp. McCormick pure vanilla extract, divided
* 1 ½ tsbp. McCormick red food color
* 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
1) In a small bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter. Spoon cookie mixture evenly into small jars or dishes and press to form a crust. Set aside.
2) In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar until light and blended. Add melted chocolate, McCormick pure vanilla extract and McCormick red food color and beat until evenly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
3) Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared cups. Alternately, transfer cheesecake mixture into piping bag and pipe into cups. Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve. Top with vanilla whipped topping (see notes) and chocolate shavings.