Marshmallow Ice Cream Pie
* 1 to 14oz. sweetened condensed milk
* 2 tsps. vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp. vodka
* 2 cups cold, heavy whipping cream
* 15 Campfire Cherry Roasters
* splash of water
* 2 graham cracker pie crusts
* 1 cup Campfire mini marshmallows, divided
1) In a large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and vodka; set aside.
2) In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip heavy cream with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form; set aside. Be careful not to over beat the cream.
3) In a medium microwave safe bowl, place the Campfire® Cherry Roasters and a splash of water. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until marshmallows are puffed and melty. Watch them carefully as to avoid any spills. Stir until smooth and allow to cool slightly.
4) Spoon whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold in gently taking care not to deflate the whipped cream. Pour melted Cherry Roasters on top of the whipped cream mixture and continue to fold in.
5) Divide mixture between the graham cracker crusts and top each pie with 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows. Cover the pies and freeze for at least 6 hours or until ice cream is firm. Slice and serve!