Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding
* 2 ripe avocados
* 1 ½ cup heavy cream
* ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk (the drinking kind, not from a can)
* ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. monk fruit sweetener
* ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 ounces 100% cocoa baking chocolate bar, chopped
1) Place avocados, heavy cream, coconut milk, sweetener, and cocoa powder in a high speed blender or food processor. Process or blend until smooth. Stir in chopped chocolate. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
2) Serve cold and enjoy!