Christmas Tree Oreo Cookie Balls
* 6 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
* 1 package (15.25 oz.) Oreo Mint Crème Cookies, finely crushed
* 3 packages (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
* 6 drops green food coloring
* 3 tbsp. green and/or white decorating icings
* 40 small hot cinnamon candies
1) Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2) Shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Mix melted chocolate and food coloring until blended. Dip 1 lollipop stick in melted chocolate, then insert chocolate-dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
3) Dip balls in remaining chocolate; return to baking sheet. Decorate with decorating icing and candies as shown in photo. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm. Keep refrigerated.