Chicken Adobo Fajita
* 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
* 3 tbsps. plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
* 1 ½ cup chicken adobo, leftover meat and sauce
* ½ cup red onions, sliced
* 1 cup bell peppers, sliced
* cilantro (for garnish)
1) Lightly brush both sides of tortillas with olive oil. Heat a dry pan over medium heat. Lightly toast tortillas on both sides for a few seconds.
2) Heat the rest of the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Re-heat chicken adobo and sauce. Set chicken aside.
3) In the same pan, sauté onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Set onions aside.
4) In the same pan, sauté bell peppers for 3 minutes or until tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Place tortillas in containers. Top with chicken, onions, bell peppers and cilantro.