Birthday Cake Milkshake
* 2 tbsp. vanilla frosting
* 1 ½ cup vanilla ice cream
* 1/3 cup whole milk
* 3 tbsp. dry cake mix
* 3 tbsp. sprinkles, plus more for garnish
* whipped cream and cake cubes (optional)
1) Prepare your cup by place frosting in the bottom of glass and smearing up the sides of the glass, so the glass is coated in frosting. Set aside.
2) In blender combine ice cream, milk and dry cake mix. Blend until smooth.
3) Pour into prepared glass and top with whipped cream and cake cubes.