Earl Grey Tea-ramisu
* 3 bags earl grey tea
* 2 cups hot water
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
* ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
* ½ cup cream cheese, softened
* 20 lady fingers (broas)
* ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1) Steep tea bags in hot water for 30 minutes. Remove tea bags. Strain tea and set aside to cool.
2) Combine cream and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip until stiff peaks form.
3) Place cream cheese in a bowl. Fold in cream mixture. Set aside.
4) Dip both sides of the lady fingers in Earl Grey tea for a few seconds, then place side by side at the bottom of a casserole or bowl.
5) Pour enough of the cream mixture to cover ladyfingers. Smoothen with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Dust cocoa powder on top. Repeat layering process with remaining ingredients, ending with the cream.
6) Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Dust cocoa powder on top right before serving.