No Cook Tuna Tacos
* 2 (95 gram) cans tuna flakes, in vegetable oil, drained
* 1 tsp sweet paprika
* 1 tsp sugar
* 2 tbsp taco seasoning
* 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, julienned
* 1 medium red onion, chopped finely
* 6 medium tomatoes, cored and chopped finely
* 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 12 crunchy taco shells
1) Make the tuna filling: Mix together tuna flakes, sweet paprika, sugar and taco seasoning in a bowl until well combined.
2) Assemble the tacos: Evenly divide tuna filling, iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomatoes and cheddar cheese among crunchy taco shells. Serve immediately.