Grilled Tuna Belly
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 2 tbsp calamansi juice
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 1 clove garlic, chopped
* pepper (to taste)
* 500 grams tuna belly
1) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, calamansi juice, brown sugar, garlic, and pepper.
2) Drizzle marinade over tuna belly and leave to marinate for 30 minute to 1 hour.
3) Preheat the grill and place marinated tuna belly. Cook for about 4 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade to keep the tuna from drying out quickly.
4) Flip the tuna and grill until cooked through.
5) Serve grilled tuna with calamansi and chopped salted egg with tomatoes.