Thai Beef Stir Fry
* 1 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 piece onion, sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tsp lemongrass (tanglad), finely chopped
* 2 leaves kaffir lime
* 2 pieces red chili pepper (siling labuyo), chopped
* ¼ kilo beef, use stroganoff or sukiyaki cut
* 6 pieces baby corn
* green beans (sitaw)
* 1 tsp soy sauce
* ¼ cup water
* 6 pieces fresh basil leaves
* ½ lemon
1) Drizzle oil in a frying pan over medium low heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté until golden. Add lemon grass, ginger and kaffir lime leaves and cook until aromatic.
2) Add beef and cook until browned.
3) Add the vegetables and sauté until tender.
4) Add soy sauce and water and let simmer for a minute more. Take off from the heat. Sprinkle basil leaves and squeeze lemon on top. Serve with steamed rice.