Baked Italian Rice
* 2 cups white rice, steamed cooled
* 3 large tomatoes, diced and seeded
* ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
* 3 tbsp garlic, minced
* ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 1 pinch chicken powder or 1 cube chicken bouillon, crushed
* salt (to taste)
* freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
* 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1) Pre-heat oven to 450◦F.
2) Combine rice, tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, chicken powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3) Transfer rice mixture to a small baking pan and top with cheese.
4) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and starts to turn golden brown. Serve hot.