Creamy Spinach Pasta
* 340 grams linguine
* 2 tbsp butter
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
* ½ cup spinach, canned, drained, squeezed of water
* ½ cup asparagus, canned spears, drained, cut into 1-inch lengths
* 1 (225 gram) block cream cheese, softened , cubed
* ¼ cup fresh milk
* ¼ cup sour cream
* ½ cup parmesan, freshly grated
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2) Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter then sauté garlic until fragrant. Add spinach, asparagus and stir to mix.
3) Add cream cheese and stir. Cook until cream cheese has melted into the spinach mix. Stir in milk and sour cream. Cook, stirring only until heated through.
4) Toss in pasta. Top with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve hot.