* ½ kilo ground pork
* 1 medium jicama (singkamas), chopped finely
* 1 medium carrot, chopped finely
* 1 medium white onion, chopped finely
* 1 stalk green onions, chopped finely
* 2 tbsp sesame oil
* 2 tbsp oyster sauce
* 1 egg, beaten
* ½ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp ground black pepper
* square molo wrappers, 3 inch in size
* cooking oil (for frying)
1) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl then set aside and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
2) Spoon the ground pork mixture into a dumpling/molo wrapper, about ½ tablespoon and enclose each siomai so that the pork filling doesn’t come out.
3) Fill the steamer with water and let it boil. Once the water is boiling, place the siomai in one by one. Steam for 15 minutes or until cooked.
4) Let the siomai cool and put it in a container to freeze.
5) Deep fry each siomai until golden brown and serve immediately. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.