Chunky Crab Soup
* 1 tbsp oil
* 2 tbsp butter
* 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
* 12 crab sticks, chopped, plus more for garnish
* 1 cube shrimp bouillon
* ¼ cup all purpose flour
* 2 cups fresh milk
* 1 cup water
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) In a pot over medium heat, heat oil and melt butter. Add onion and cook until translucent.
2) Stir in crab sticks and cook until softened. Add bouillon cube and let dissolve in the oil. Sprinkle in flour over crab mixture. Stir to mix and absorb the oil.
3) Pour in milk and water and stir to dissolve flour into water mixture. Bring to a boil and then simmer until thickened. Season to taste with salt and ground pepper.
4) To serve, ladle into bowls and top with more chopped crab sticks. Serve with crackers on the side.