Banana Chocnut Trifle
* 4 bananas, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
* 8 large chocnuts, broken into pieces
* 3 thick slices pound cake, cut into ¼-inch cubes
* 1 cup whipped cream
* ½ cup caramel sauce
* sugar cones
1) Prepare bananas, chocnut, pound cake , whipped cream and caramel sauce.
2) Layer the ingredients evenly into 2 glasses: Start by placing whipped cream on the bottom, followed by the cake cubes, caramel sauce, banana slices and chocnut, until glasses are filled to the brim. Garnish top with caramel sauce and whipped cream. To add crunch, add crushed sugar cones or caramel pop corn on top. Chill until ready to serve.