Grilled Chicken Packets
* 4 chicken, use leg quarters, divided into legs and thighs
* 2 teaspoons basil leaves, ground
* 4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
* 4 pieces chorizo bilbao, sliced
* 1 can chickpeas (use 400 gram can)
* 1 cup edamame beans (frozen)
* ½ cup olive oil
* ½ cup white wine, divided
* ½ cup chicken stock, divided
* basil leaves, torn small (to serve)
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Pre-heat oven to 375◦F.
2) Generously season chicken pieces with basil, salt and ground black pepper.
3) Tear 4 long pieces of foil and lay on the counter. Divide garlic, chorizo, chickpeas and edamame evenly on the bottom third of each foil length. Place a chicken leg and thigh on top of chickpea mixture. Drizzle olive oil, white wine and finally, chicken stock, over each piece of chicken. Fold over the foil to cover chicken. Starting on one edge, begin folding edges all around each foil packet until completely sealed. Place on baking sheet and put in pre-heated oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and place each packet on a plate. Using scissors, open each packet by cutting the middle and peeling back the foil until the chicken is exposed. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve while hot.