Chicken Barbecue Sticks
* ½ kilo chicken thighs, or chicken breast fillets, skins removed
* ½ cup barbecue marinade, store-bought
* ½ tsp salt
* 1 tsp Spanish paprika
* 1 tbsp honey
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
* 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp yellow mustard
* 1 tsp lemon juice
1) Cut boneless chicken into large cubes. Set aside in a bowl.
2) In a bowl, whisk barbecue marinade, salt, paprika, honey, vanilla, sugar and chili garlic sauce until well combined. Pour over chicken. Mix and chill overnight, or at least 2 hours.
3) Meanwhile, make dip: In a medium bowl, mix all dip ingredients together. Season with salt and ground pepper to taste. Chill until ready to serve.
4) Pre-heat a charcoal grill.
5) Skewer chicken chunks with soaked bamboo sticks. Place on the grill and let stay until cooked through on both sides. Serve while hot with mustard-mayo dip.