Fettuccine with Truffle Mushroom Sauce
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* ½ cup butter
* 1 cup fresh Portobello mushrooms, sliced
* 1 cup fresh button mushrooms, sliced
* 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* ½ cup heavy cream
* 1 sprig fresh rosemary, or ¼ tsp dried rosemary, crushed
* ½ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp ground black pepper
* ½ tsp white truffle oil
* 250 grams fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
* 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
* 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
1) Heat olive oil and melt butter in a large pan. Sauté mushrooms over high heat for about 3 minutes.
2) Add cream, rosemary, salt and pepper. Simmer on low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and whisk in truffle oil. Add cooked pasta; toss until evenly coated.
4) Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.