* 330 grams ground chicken
* 330 grams ground lean pork
* ½ cup carrots, shredded
* 1 stalk celery, chopped
* 1 stalk leek, white part only, chopped
* 2 tbsp oyster sauce
* 1/3 tsp salt
* freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
* 1 medium white onion, chopped
* 1 medium egg
* 1 pack square molo wrappers, 3-inch
* 5 cups chicken stock
* 1 medium white onion, chopped finely
* 1 cube chicken bouillon
* ½ cup chicken breast, boiled, shredded
* green onions, chopped (for garnish)
* toasted garlic chips, chopped (for garnish)
1) Make the dumplings: Mix all ingredients except for wrapper. Form into 1-inch balls. Place a ball on a wrapper. Brush sides of wrapper with water. Fold upper right corner towards left corner, covering meat; pinch to seal. Fold the two corners to the center; pinch to seal. Repeat with the rest of the filling.
2) Boil chicken stock, onions and chicken bouillon cube in a stockpot over high heat.
3) Add molo dumplings and shredded chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Turn heat to medium and cook until dumplings are cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Garnish with green onions and garlic before serving.