Skillet Lemon Chicken
* ½ kilo chicken thigh, quarters, cut into legs and thighs
* ½ kilo potatoes, cut into wedges
* 1 lemon, sliced
* 1 bunch baguio beans
* ½ cup white wine
* ½ cup chicken stock
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* oil (for frying)
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until surface shimmers. Season chicken pieces generously with salt and ground black pepper, and fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown on all sides. Set aside on a plate.
2) Fry potato wedges until tender on the inside and crisp on the outside. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
3) De-glaze pan with white wine, let simmer, then reduce until almost dry. Add lemon slices and chicken stock. Return chicken pieces to the skillet. Season with salt and ground black pepper , to taste. Cover and let simmer until chicken pieces are cooked through.
4) Uncover and add green beans and potatoes to the skillet. Baste chicken, potatoes and beans until beans are tender.