No Bake Frozen Cheescake
* butter (for greasing)
* ¼ cup chocolate powder or Milo
* ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
* ¼ cup butter, melted
* 2 (240 gram) packs cream cheese, softened
* ¼ cup sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 tsp lemon juice
* ¼ cup all purpose cream
* ½ cup dark chocolate chips
* 2 tbsp chocolate powder or Milo
* 1 tbsp powdered sugar (sifted)
1) Butter each cup in 2 (12-cup) cupcake pans. Chill. Whisk Milo powder and graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Pour in melted butter and mix until mixture looks like wet sand. Place about a tablespoonful of crumbs into each cupcake cup. Using the bottom of a glass or a measuring cups, press down on the crumbs until flattened and firm. Chill.
2) Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy in a large bowl using a whisk. Add sugar and beat into the cream cheese. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat until well mixed. Use an ice cream scoop to portion out the cream cheese mixture into the crumb-lined cupcake pans. Smooth out tops with a spoon and freeze.
3) Meanwhile , in a microwaveable bowl, heat cream and dark chocolate on High in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir; cook and additional 10 seconds as needed until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in Milo powder and powdered sugar. Keep warm.
4) To serve, remove cheesecake from the cupcake pan by using a knife and pushing each cupcake up. Place on a serving platter and pour hot fudge over each cheesecake. Serve immediately.