Mango Pearl Layers
* 1 ½ cup cooked sago, small
* ¾ cup condensed milk (or to taste)
* 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
* 2 mangoes, thinly sliced
* 1 pack graham crackers, crushed
1) In a bowl, mix half of the sago with the condensed milk (you may opt to add more or less to achieve your desired sweetness). Add in the whipped heavy cream and fold until well-combined.
2) Assemble the layers: Start by putting a thick layer of crushed graham crackers on the bottom of individual glasses, pour the cream mixture, add sliced mangoes, and sago. Repeat process to make 2 or 3 layers, ending with a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers on top.
3) Garnish with sliced mangoes and a dollop of sago. Chill before serving.