* 1 kilo chicken (use thigh fillet), cut into strips or cubes
* salt (to season)
* pepper (to season)
* ½ cup cornstarch
* ¼ cup oil
* 2 tbsp garlic, minced
* 2 tbsp ginger, minced
* ¼ cup oyster sauce
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 2 tbsp sesame oil
* 4 sprigs leeks, white part sliced
1) In a mixing bowl, place the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper. Add the cornstarch and mix well until all the chicken fillets were coated. Set aside and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) In a pre-heated frying pan with oil, fry the coated chicken fillets and cook until golden brown.
3) Lower the heat then add the garlic and ginger. Let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Add the oyster sauce, sugar and sesame oil and let it simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
5) Add the leeks and serve immediately.