* 2 tbsp canola oil
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled, finely chopped
* 1 kilogram pork pigue, cubed
* ½ cup soy sauce
* ¼ cup vinegar
* 5 cloves garlic, peeled, lightly smashed
* 3 cups chickpea water, or as needed
* 1 ½ tbsp chili-garlic sauce
* black pepper (to taste)
1) In a medium size pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and sauté only until fragrant.
2) Add pork cubes, soy sauce, vinegar, smashed garlic and just enough water to cover. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Remove scum that rises to the surface. Cover, then lock lid. Simmer for 20 minutes or until pork is just tender, taking care to release the pressure of pot before opening.
3) Once pork is just tender, add chili-garlic sauce, then bring to a simmer without a lid. Simmer until liquid is reduced into a sauce. Serve with steamed rice and snow peas.