Tuna Roll Ups
* 1 cucumber
* 1 (180 gram) can canned tuna chunks in oil, drained
* 2 tbsp pickle relish
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
* ½ tsp mustard
* 3 small 6-inch tortillas
* 6 slices cheese, chilled
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Use a vegetable peeler to make about 9 thin cucumber strips. Place on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. Set aside.
2) Mix tuna, pickle relish, mayonnaise, onion and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
3) Lay a tortilla on a chopping board. Remove wrapper and place 2 slices of cheese in the middle of the tortilla. Spread tuna mixture over cheese then top with cucumber slices. Roll tortilla, and using toothpicks or barbecue sticks, secure closed. Slice and serve immediately , or chill before slicing and serving.