Cheesy Chicken Nuggets
* ½ kilo chicken breast fillets, chopped small
* 2 cups mozzarella cheese, finely grated
* 1 cup sweet kernel corn
* 2 large eggs
* ½ cup all purpose flour
* 1 ½ L canola oil (for deep frying)
* 1 cup mayonnaise (for serving)
* salt (to serve)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, corn , eggs and flour. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
2) In a deep saute pan over medium heat, heat enough oil for deep frying. Test seasoning of fritter batter and adjust.
3) Drop the chicken mixture by the heaping tablespoon into the hot oil. Avoid crowding the pan. Use a slotted spoon to remove fritters as each floats to the top. Drain on a rack over paper towels.
4) Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise and mustard together. Serve fritters immediately with the mayo-mustard dip or pack together with steamed rice.